Saturday, November 29, 2008

Diary Post #1

11/29/8

I've been following Tom Venuto's advice in his excellent ebook "Burn the Fat, Feed The MUscle" now for just over a month, and I'm proud to say I've lost 9 lbs.

I can get into my pants a lil easier, which is a plus. I'm eating healthier as I changed my diet and am happier about myself all around.

Tom's book is a real "eye opener" about the whys of diet fads not working; the lies and mistruths in the diet and supplements industry that is bilking society of billions a year, and what you should eat and do to finally shed those extra pounds for good.

At "337 pages" you get 10 times the amount of hard-hitting info of a regular 35 pg ebook.

Further, he gives you a 60-day guarantee to read it and like it, or get your money back if dissastified for any reason; so, there is NO RISK ON YOUR PART!

It's working for my weight loss, I know it will for you too, try it.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Jesse Springfield.

No comments: